Monday, October 12, 2009

16 Weeks!!!

I can't believe I am already 16 weeks along. On one hand it feels like it flew by, but on the other hand it feels like its dragging on and on. November 4 we get to find out who is growing inside me and we are soooo excited. We have a huge countdown calender posted up. We cannot wait to see who is in there. I've already been warning the baby that he/she better show us who they are because if not they will be in big trouble! The family mostly thinks it will be a boy so we will see if they are right. We've decided that when we find out what we are having we will keep the name a surprise until the birth. We just don't want to hear any negative opinions and we want to see the faces on our family members when they find out! I've been feeling great. I am showing but I havent taken any pictures yet. I still havent decided if I will post them up though or not. I hate its been so long since my last post. I've made a goal to keep up better with it. So far so good!

1 comment:

  1. I know you just said you didn't want to tell anyone what the baby's name is, but I sorta have been telling everyone that you are naming her or him after me... my bad... secret is out!!

    ReplyDelete