Friday, November 6, 2009

Sweet Baby Girl

We found out yesterday that we will be blessed with a baby girl!!! On Wednesday, we went to the doctors to find out the sex unfortunately our child was not willing to show us who she was. Her legs were on lock down the whole time. We tried for about 30 minutes until the nurse finally said it just wasn't going to happen. I was so bummed. Don't get me wrong, I was very happy to learn that the baby was healthy and growing the way she should however when you want to know the sex you just want to know!! The entire family was anxious to know and I just hated that we couldn't give them any news. So that night I scoured the internet to find a place where I could get another ultrasound done. Mom had come in all the way to be there when we heard the news and I wasn't about to let her leave without knowing. We found this awesome pregnancy spa that performs ultrasounds in 2d, 3d and 4d and of course they set your pictures on a cd or dvd with music!! I really loved this place and was so glad that we went to it. The technician was awesome. At first, the baby was being difficult again but the technician flipped me over like a pancake and had me move in all different directions so that we finally got the money shot!! Of course, all three of us started to cry like babies. Tater and I are so excited to have a little girl! We just know that this is the special spirit the Lord intended us to have and we couldn't feel more blessed. Yay a girl!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We're thrilled for you guys! Little girls are the best, and they definitely know how to win over their daddies...watch out Tater!

    ReplyDelete