

For Halloween, I dressed us up as Jack and Jill. Perhaps I got carried away with the makeup because no body got us! Everyone thought we were a couple who liked to fight? Go figure. We even had name tags and we still had to explain who we were. The sad part was that none of the children knew who Jack and Jill were! It's got to be the easiest story to tell and yet I guess people have stopped telling the tragic tale of Jack and Jill! I swear we stood their for thrity minutes simply explaining the story to a group of kids. Granted our faces could have been a distraction, but I still find this a sad reminder that stories are no longer told! Ok, I will admit it's not their fault they didn't know who we were. I suppose I will also admit I read into the story a little more than I should have. Anyways, this is me at 18 weeks. Some people really didn't like the idea of a pregnant woman falling down a hill. I thought it was hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment