

I can't believe I am 24 weeks pregnant! That sounds so wierd. Everything has been great (knock on wood!) I really have no complaints thus far. I know the hard part is coming up so I am a little worried, but I just feel great and I'm so happy. Gattlyn is looking good. We went to the doctor yesterday and everything regarding her and myself checked out perfectly!
mallory!! You are so cute!!! I'm glad everything is going so well! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteYou look cute preggers :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh you are prego! I am so happy for you guys... belated Congrats! I was just snooping my way through peoples blogs and found yours, and I'm ecstatic that I did and saw this wonderful news! And I also noticed that you are due in March... so am I, too bad you aren't still in Cedar! But you look so cute pregnant and I'm just so happy for you! We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteSOOOO CUTE!!
ReplyDelete