
Icannot believe I am officially in my third trimester. It's such a wierd feeling knowing that there aren't anymore after this. Next stop; baby! Yikes! Had my appointment today and spoke about scheduling my c-section. Now thats weird. It seems like it went super fast on one hand, but on the other it felt super slow. Unfortunately, I failed my gestational diabetes test and now I have to take the 2 hour one. I'm so bummed about that. Ah-well, if it happens it happens I know I will survive. I got my nursery all set up and I love it! I love playing with all of her clothes. I seriously have no idea where I am going to put them all. I haven't even had the shower yet. No one tells you how your house will totally be transformed when your about to have a baby.

You look beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete