Tuesday, January 19, 2010

30 Weeks


Approx. only 10 weeks left and I'm nervous, excited, anxious...all rolled into one. I love this time right now. Gattlyn moves constantly and I felt my first braxton-hicks contraction. Luckily, after more testing I found out I do not have gestational diabetes. Whew! I simply love being pregnant and I cannot wait for her to come and enrich our lives.

3 comments:

  1. Mallory!
    Just found your blog. Post more pictures of the nursery. You are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy just to me about your blog. How fantastic do you look for being in your 3rd trimester!?! We are so excited for you guys. What an awesome journey you are embarking on. (ps, was reading old posts and the one about jack and jill was hilarious-you guys looked great).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys! I just got off the phone with my sister, Heather, and she told me about our long lost relatives! How fun is it to find family. Good luck with the pregnancy. We have two little girls and they are SO SO fun! Our blog is Crebsfamily.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out!

    ReplyDelete