ditto your thoughts on birth and recovery. :) I love the post at 3am though. You're productive with your awake in the middle of the night time. Gigi is gorgeous. What a fantastic addition to the Roan family!
congratulations! she is beautiful! and i felt the same way about recovery. it was by far the worst part of the whole pregnancy, delivery, new baby experience! it only gets better and better from here!
I hold many titles, but my two favorite are wife and mom. Tate and I have been married now for 5 years. Life has taken us to many places and I'm sure we have many more to go. I'm the proud mom of a sweetheart of a little girl. This blog is about us. The good moments, the bad ones, the crazy ones and the amazing ones.
Congrats...Congrats!!! We'll be happy to babsit that adorable little girl anytime you come up to the temple. She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGiGi is adorable! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI love this entry... for "ew ouch, ouch!"
ReplyDeleteLove you! Congratulations!~
She is perfect. Great work guys!
ReplyDeleteMal she is beautiful! I'm super happy for you and Tater and I can't wait until I come up the next time so I can drop in and see her (and you too!).
ReplyDeleteAHHHH! She's BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeleteditto your thoughts on birth and recovery. :) I love the post at 3am though. You're productive with your awake in the middle of the night time. Gigi is gorgeous. What a fantastic addition to the Roan family!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! she is beautiful! and i felt the same way about recovery. it was by far the worst part of the whole pregnancy, delivery, new baby experience! it only gets better and better from here!
ReplyDeletewhat a pretty baby. how exciting and wonderful and scary and fantastic. good job!
ReplyDeleteHUGE congrats on the new baby:) I have just started reading your blog..What did you name her?
ReplyDelete