Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time to be a Wild Cat!

I can now officially announce that the Roan family will be moving (yet again) to the bluegrass state! Lookout Lexington, Kentucky here we come!

Tater was accepted as a transfer student to University of Kentucky's law school. We are so proud of him. On top of that he will be able to work with the football team there as well. Needless to say, he is super excited.

Though I am very excited to be making this move and I dreading the actual "moving" part of it. We only have a few weeks to pack up all of our belongings and trek across state lines. Blah! I despise moving. Everything about it. Yet, we do it all the time. Somewhere deep down I must have a goal to live in as many US states as I possibly can. Kentucky will be state #7 for me. We have both sworn that this will be it for us...no more moving! Well, until he's done with school of course. Then its off to the next one!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Mal and Tater! How exciting! I've got cousins there going to school, so if you want friends, have Tater call me. :) good luck with the move and with Christmas and finals!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, guys! It's always good to hear news from you and your family. Tell everyone 'hello' from us, and I am so glad we got to meet you. I think about how cool that was all the time. Do look up the Griffitts and Zastrows when you get to your new school. They'd love to meet you!
    Oh, Mallory - we moved from Wisconsin to Missouri about 4 days before Christmas in 1999, and it was one of the best Christmases we've ever had! People came from everywhere to help us and make us feel at home.
    Good luck and have fun!
    Marilyn (and Steve!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mallory! I just saw your blog, and baby girl for the first time! You guy look great, and she's a peach:) Are you alreday in Lexington? It's a great place. My cousin and her husband live nearby in Nicholasville, and they love it. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete