Yay, cute blog! I didn't know you were preggers! That's great! I'm thrilled for you guys. And good luck with law school, what an adventure. We have a blog too, so check us out. kevinandrobynmarchant@blogspot. Love you Mall!
I'm so happy you've started a blog!!! Welcome to the dark side! ;) I'm so happy you both are doing well. Hooray for baby! That's just the best news ever. Best of luck with law school. You guys are awesome. Stop by our blog if you get a sec. Hugs, Angeline ourcolemanfam.blogspot.com
I hold many titles, but my two favorite are wife and mom. Tate and I have been married now for 5 years. Life has taken us to many places and I'm sure we have many more to go. I'm the proud mom of a sweetheart of a little girl. This blog is about us. The good moments, the bad ones, the crazy ones and the amazing ones.
Yay, cute blog! I didn't know you were preggers! That's great! I'm thrilled for you guys. And good luck with law school, what an adventure. We have a blog too, so check us out. kevinandrobynmarchant@blogspot. Love you Mall!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you've started a blog!!! Welcome to the dark side! ;) I'm so happy you both are doing well. Hooray for baby! That's just the best news ever. Best of luck with law school. You guys are awesome. Stop by our blog if you get a sec. Hugs, Angeline
ReplyDeleteourcolemanfam.blogspot.com