
Tater's law school offered a day where parents and/or spouses could come and see what it would be like to be him for a day and what the next three years was going to be like for him. At first, I was not excited to go one bit. I thought it was going to be long and boring with a lot of useless information. However, it was actually a lot of fun. It was very interesting to see what a day in the life of a law student is like. All I can say is thank goodness its him and not me! They answered all kinds of questions and really let us know that you can still of somewhat of a life when your a student. At the end of the day they had all the students take an "oath of professionalism" basically stating that as they enter their law career they will all be honest forever and always amen! It was done in the school's court room and it was neat to watch because it was the first time I got to see Tater in a professional light. I was very proud of him! Oh and did I mention I'm not allowed to call him Tater in front of anyone anymore?! He says its not professional which I agree to a point but do you know how hard it is for me to call him Matt? Ew its just sounds gross!!
HIS NAME IS MATT??? ha ha ha, seriously can't picture anything but tater. I mean I knew that was a nickname, but such an awesome nickname! Sigh, oh professionalism.
ReplyDeleteps. bachelorette drama. i love your face!!