We recently just moved to Dayton, Ohio and couldn't be loving it anymore. The minute we arrived here we knew we made the right decision in picking this place. We finally live in a place where you can name any restaurant or store and it's here! For people who love food as much as we do trust me this is important! The apartment we have is our favorite apartment we have lived in thus far. Truly, I cannot say enough how happy we are. I can't thank enough my mom, my Aunt Pam and my brother Oliver for helping us with the move. They were all life savers! When we arrived here about 15 members of the elders quorum were here waiting to help move us in. I think its safe to say we are going to be a part of a fantastic ward. They were so fast and efficent they moved us in under 40 minutes. No Joke! We cannot wait to see what this next adventure has in store for us.
Cookies and Cream Brownies
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment