Thursday, February 18, 2010

Comments!!

So I was playing with my blog today and stumbled upon the strangest thing...comments! I had no idea I had any! I feel like such a dork. Also, I must apologize for never responding or acknowledging these comments. I promise I never knew about them! So thank you everyone for your kind comments!!!! Tater and I are so excited for this new adventure that we are on and it's nice to know that our fmaily and friends get to take a peek on this crazy thing we call our life. So now that I know that these wonderful words exist I will try my best to pay better attention and maybe even respond.

3 comments:

  1. so NOW you know I follow your blog... yay! I am at melissadawnsingleton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Awesome, Mallory, awesome. I've been following you too....dun dun dun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats ok because I've been following the both of you for quite some time now...hahaha...(insert creepy look on my face!)

    ReplyDelete