Saturday, March 6, 2010

New JOB!!

Warning: Following Post May Have Some Serious Mushiness To It

Yay for new jobs!! This entire year we have been told how hard it is to get a paid internship as a first year law student. Tater and I both have secretly been freaking out to ourselves because with a baby on the way we NEEDED a paid internship for the summer!! We had no idea what we were going to do if he didn't find a paid job...
However, because of my husband's brains, charming personality, and dashing good looks (ok so I added the last part but I know that helped somehow) he landed the first job he interviewed for. Wahoo!! Our worries have been laid to rest.
Alas, with every good thing comes some bad things too...because of this fabulous new job (did I mention it pays??) I have now noticed that there is a good chance I wont be seeing much of Tater from now until school starts again in the fall. This lawyer lifestyle is a little demanding but I know that the hours he is putting in now are only to his benefit and to ours for the future. I am soooooo proud of him and how hard he has been working and all the sacrificing he does for the family. Oh, did I mention that over the summer I get to go watch him in a real-life court room? How cool is that?? So, here's to you MY LOVE!! I am so proud of you and love you with everything I have!!!!! Big Kiss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment