-G started to walk on her first birthday (literally on her birthday at her party.) Since then she hasn't stopped. Actually, now all she does is run. You would not believe all of the "pity" looks I get from people while I'm rushing by them trying to catch her. I have saved her from a car, many walls, a large hole, dogs, strangers, a fireplace and steps. I'm starting to seriously consider a leash. This pic was taken on one of her escapes. Yes, those are parking lot lines. Don't judge me.
-Tater works, goes to school and works some more. He is super busy now. We hardly ever see him. That's all I can say about this because it sucks. This is me throwing a pity party for myself. And then this is me stopping because I'm counting my blessings.
-We love Lexington. Love, love and more love.
-G is talking now. She can say bye-bye, mom, da-da, night-night, thank you (sounds like shank choo,) uh-oh, more, me and my favorite... (note sarcasm).. NO.
-We are in an awesome ward ( a part of our Church) with awesome people. I'm serving with the young women and Tater is teaching Sunday school.
-Most importantly, we are happy. I know that sounds so cheesy, but we are in such a happy place in our life right now. I don't want to jinx anything (knock on wood...har har) but we just can't complain. Maybe its because life is going to take a huge new turn in only a year (when T graduates) so we are trying to just enjoy life as we know it right now. Or maybe because we've hit a nice lull in life with no serious concerns or worries. Whatever the reason, we aren't complaining! Things seem to be in place and where they need to be. I love my life, I love my family and I am so grateful for my blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment