So, it was finally time for G to receive her very first hair cut. My sister is a hairdresser (an amazing one at that) so when we went to visit her I figured it was perfect time to get it done. I was ready to just plop her in the chair and get going, but my sister stopped me and asked "aren't you missing something?" Ummm.....no? "You're camera!" Oops. I had no idea the first hair cut was a big deal and that I was supposed to document it. I had to go searching for the camera, I finally found it and then it was finally to get started. I have to say I am glad sis suggested the camera because G was just so cute in the chair (sitting on her cousin's lap) with her cape on. She acted like such a big girl that it actually made me a little weepy.
Here's her before photo...
Here she is with the stylist and the human chair (aka Aunt Ry and cousin D)
After...
I have to say I was a little nervous to cut her hair (because there's practically nothing there to begin with), but after the cut it made her curls curlier and her hair look thicker. Grateful to have such a talented hairdressing, skin caring, make-up applying sister!
No comments:
Post a Comment